Terms & Conditions of sale
Please read through these terms and conditions before placing your order. They do not affect your statutory rights. Placing an order with www.motherofallprops.co.uk constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Motherofallprops.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take immediate effect on the day they are posted. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently this website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please call us on +44 (0) 1283 712617 for further assistance.
These terms were last changed 8th December 2018.
This website is owned and operated by:
Heaton Products Ltd
Units 2-4 Old Barn Farm
Walton on Trent
VAT Number: 153995765
Company Registration number: 08315319
If you need to contact us, please email us at: email@example.com
or call our team on: +44 (0) 1283 712617
- How to place an order
- Cancellations and returns
1. How to place an order
You can place an order via our website www.motherofallprops.co.uk following the prompts given online, by calling us on +44 01283 712617or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have placed an order you will receive an e-mail within 24hrs (or next working day) with details of your order and further information.
www.motherofallprops.co.uk will store your data securely and it will not be passed to any third parties.
The successful placement of your order is deemed your acceptance of these terms & conditions. Completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon the despatch of your products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled in accordance with Cancellation and Returns at Section 4 of these Terms & Conditions. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. Non acceptance of an order may be as a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- A product pricing or description error
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently this website or any part there of with or without notice to you.
It is advisable that orders are placed by a consenting adult of age 16+ years.
Payment for your order is made at the point of placing the order. We accept most types of credit and debit card, although we are unfortunately unable to accept American Express payments at this time.
We will advise you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason.
Whilst we make every effort to adhere to specified lead times, Motherofallprops.co.uk orders are occasionally subject to delays from our delivery service, which may affect our delivery times. Unfortunately, Motherofallprops.co.uk cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery beyond our control.
All product prices and delivery costs include VAT if delivery is to a UK and EU country. All other non-EU countries will not be charged VAT. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order. If the pricing error is a result of an incorrect country being entered as an address for delivery, then unfortunately the order will be cancelled and a new order must be placed using the correct country for delivery. You will be notified by us via the email address provided if this is the case.
For your security and protection should we need to refund you for any reason refunds will be given by the same method by which the payment was made.
We will deliver your goods to the address you provide us with at the time you place your order.
Due to our commitment to the environment, we prefer to wait until all your items are in stock before we arrange delivery so that we can deliver them all at once.
Upon delivery a signature is required to confirm that your goods arrived in a satisfactory condition. When you receive the goods and you are unsure of anything in any way please make a note on your delivery receipt. Goods cannot be left ‘safe’ unless you agree to this in writing, therefore an address where someone will be present to sign for the goods is advisable. Please see section 4 of these terms and conditions below for full details of what to do should you need to return your goods for any reason.
Deliveries will generally be made between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We will aim to dispatch your order within 5 working days from receipt of your paid order subject to availability. However, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and time as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of any delays.
If we are instructed in writing to leave safe and we feel there is nowhere safe to leave we will not leave safe and delivery will be attempted again. There will be a charge for the redelivery. If we have not been instructed in writing to leave safe and there is no one to sign for the goods we will attempt re delivery and again, a charge will apply. We will notify the customer by phone or by email of the failed delivery.
To keep your items in the best possible condition, they are carefully packaged to avoid damage during transit. When you receive your goods, please remember to keep the packaging until you're 100% satisfied with your order. In the unlikely event that you need to return any item we can only accept it in suitable packaging. This is really important, as each piece of equipment needs the same amount of protection returning to our warehouse as it does on its way to our customers.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly by contacting us on +44 (0)1283 712617. So we have all relevant information, please follow your call up with written confirmation via email to email@example.com where possible.
We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items ordered are present. Goods identified as damaged on delivery will be taken away at this point.
4. Cancellation, Returns & Refunds
i.) Cancellation - At www.motherofallprops.co.uk (Heaton Products Ltd) we pride ourselves on providing the best quality goods along with the highest level of customer service. If for some reason your order doesn’t quite match your expectations you must notify us within 14 days upon receipt of goods and we will be happy to accept a return. The goods must then be returned to us within the same time period. We cannot accept returns after 14 days. Refunds will be made for the cost of the goods only via the same method that payment was made. You must exercise a duty of care over the goods until such time as they have been received by us as you will be held responsible for any damage incurred after delivery to you. All cancelled orders that are despatched to you must be returned to us at your cost. Unfortunately we are unable to arrange collection of goods from the customer in this instance.
ii.) Faulty Goods - While we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, if you should find any problem with your order, our team will be happy to resolve this for you. Please call us on +44 (0)1283 712617 and one of our Customer Services Team will happily take you through the returns process. You have three working days from the date of delivery in which to report any missing or damaged items.
We cannot accept returns from customers that have caused any damage whilst goods are within their care.
iii.) Returns - Any items being returned should be in their original packaging and in the same high quality condition that they arrived in.
For security reasons, unless otherwise stated, refunds are given by the same method which the original payment was made by.
iv.) Return Transport Charges - There is no charge for the collection of goods that are damaged or faulty for customers based in EU. Unfortunately, if you are outside of EU, we are unable to arrange a collection for faulty goods but we can issue a full refund or a free replacement. It is essential that you send us photographic evidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org any faults within 30 days of receipt of your order for us to take any necessary action.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitably packaged and in the same condition as they arrived ready for collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us and this causes damage or deterioration of the products, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
If you are arranging to return items yourself, they must be received at our Heaton Products address as above within 14 days of delivery. Please note that we cannot reimburse the customer for costs incurred through arranging their own method of returns. The sender must ensure that the customer’s name and address is visible on the packaging so that we can assign the return to the correct customer.
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights
What customer information do we handle and / or collect?
- We use Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. With this platform we automatically receive from your internet use non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive at the Pullupmate.co.uk website, your type of browser, the devise you’re using and your ISP. We also collect Demographics and Interests data in the development of Personalised Advertising, unless you choose to opt out of this when prompted when accessing our site.
- All customers are required to enter their email address; delivery and billing address and contact telephone number(s) when placing an order with us.
- All orders placed with www.motherofallprops.co.uk are recorded within a personal account for each customer. Payment details are NOT stored anywhere within our site and are not visible to any of our employees or web developers.
- All users of the website who raise queries regarding any of our products by email or telephone must supply either an email address or contact telephone number for us to respond to in answering the query. These contact details are not used for any other purpose than answering the query that has been raised and offering solutions which may involve offering other associated products and are not shared with any third-party. These details are not used by www.motherofallprops.co.uk for any marketing purposes.
What purposes is this information used for?
- Cookies and other technologies used by our website are used for the following purposes; to customize your shopping experience by remembering items placed in your basket and any details entered into the checkout stages to prevent you having to enter them again before placing an order. When returning to our site having already placed an order your name and email address will be stored within the first stage of the checkout process to facilitate your shopping experience.
- Information relating to your IP address, ISP, browser type and the URLs of sites from which you arrive at the www.motherofallprops.co.uk website, along with demographics and interests data, is used to develop and monitor the performance of the website advertising campaigns and for the purposes of assisting customers who on rare occasions encounter any technical difficulties when using our site. Unless you have chosen to opt out of this when accessing the site.
- All customer information including email addresses, delivery and billing addresses and contact telephone numbers are used for the purpose of processing customer order(s) with motherofallprops.co.uk. All sales receipts are sent automatically to customer email addresses.
- We do not share, rent or sell any customer information with any third parties for marketing purposes. However, if you interact with any embedded content, such as a YouTube video, your actions might be tracked by third-parties, such as Google. This is also the case with any social sharing buttons, which may also be tracked by third-parties, such as Facebook and Twitter. This is not something www.motherofallprops.co.uk has control over.
- All customer delivery addresses and telephone numbers are used when organising the delivery of orders and subsequently must be relayed to our courier company. Our courier company neither share this information with any third-party nor use this information for any other purpose than for organising the delivery of orders. Details of the courier company used for the delivery of customer orders can be made available to customers at the time of placing an order with www.motherofallprops.co.uk
- All customer payment details including card details are processed automatically within a secure environment by Sage Pay or Paypal. All transactions made via Sage Pay are handled in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, a strict set of security guidelines for all organizations that accept or process card payments.
- For customers and potential customers who have subscribed and agreed to our promotional emails, from time to time we may send emails with news of special offers and promotions on our products. Customers may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by visiting the unsubscribe link at the foot of these emails. To subscribe to these promotional emails there is a box that can be ticked on our check-out page should you wish to ‘opt in’ to receiving marketing emails. It is also on our Website Blog page for non-customers.
User information choices
All users of our website and all of our customers may make certain choices regarding the use of their personal information.
- Customers wishing to place an order with www.motherofallprops.co.uk may do so either online using our secure checkout process, by telephone or by email. Payment for orders placed online may only be made by card or by Paypal. Customers wishing to pay by any means unfortunately are not able to do so. Telephone orders may be placed by calling +44 (0)1283 712617. Calls to this number are charged at the standard local rate.
- Customers may specify particular telephone numbers upon which they should be contacted to arrange delivery of items on their order.
- Customers may specify a different delivery address to billing address. However, all billing addresses provided when ordering from www.motherofallprops.co.uk must match the address to which the card / account used for payment is registered. Where the specified billing address does not match those held by the card issuer or account issuer, we may decline the transaction or attempt to contact you to verify that the card transaction is genuine.
How to contact us
Heaton Products Ltd
Units 2-4 Old Barn Farm
Walton on Trent
VAT No: 153995765
Company No: 08315319
Web : www.motherofallprops.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1283 712617